# -*- mode:text; fill-column:75; coding:no-conversion; -*-
# BUGS : DBPAQ Project
# Copyright (c)2006 Top Pane Networks, Inc., Yokohama
# Copyright (c)2006 Kuragano Tetsuhiro, Yokohama
# This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
# it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 (GPL2).
# This program is distributed under GPL2 WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY.
# See GPL2 for more details.
Your contributions welcome.
* features without any testsuite are NOT supported by dbpaq project yet.
* core(kernel) features which DID work in sapdb 7.3.48
should work in dbpaq except
- sqlmode other than 'internal(adabas)' and 'oracle(sapr3)'
- unicode(ucs16) mode
- raw device
- os other than linux 2.6
- isolation level other than 0, 1, 3
- tracing/debug aid
- date and time formats other than 'ISO' and 'INTERNAL' (JIS etc. is ISO)
* application(client) modules which lap other modules will be obsolete.
ex. part of dbmcli/dbmsrv, most of sql_run etc.
* application(client)interfaces other than both "the order interface"
and subset of SQL-CLI(ODBC) will be obsolete.
ex. precompilter interface, sapdb DBC, jdbc etc.
* applications for windows and appications for web are obsolete.
ex. dbmgui, webdbm, sqlstudio, dbanalyzer etc.
* source codes are not clean yet.
* some functions need prototypes.
* header files have many duplicates. cleanup is needed.
* some cryptic names are in source codes which were made by pascal-translator.
you are recommended to refer the original code in ~/src.sapdb.
* documentations in ~/doc directory are very-early-drafts.
All SourceForge.net projects that use the SourceForge.net project web services
are required to display the SourceForge.net logo on all web pages :